Content Management Systems (CMS)
Be honest, how often do you update your website? Do you even update your website?
With a content management system (or CMS) custom designed by db Solutions (Thailand) you can easily make changes to your web site at any time. You don't need any technical skills, and you don't need to ask someone top do it for you. Our systems allow you full control over menus, headings, and all the text and pictures on your site through an easy to use admin system allowing you to quickly get new products and services on to your website and out to your customers.
A CMS from db Solutions allows you to upload documents such as PDFs, add links to other websites, and edit the formatting of the page with a easy to use and familiar editor. And, you can do it from any computer at any time. Change a whole page or just an image, and click save and your done.
Our content management systems use a MS Word style editor able to be easily integrated with multiple language websites, enabling you to keep multi language versions of your web sites updated simply from a single page.
- Keep your website content fresh and current, quickly and easily. Perfect for any website where you need to regularly update articles, news stories, editorials, etc.
- Our SEO friendly CMS systems enable control of page titles and meta tags for each page.
- Auto sizing makes inserting images quick and fuss free.
- Add links to PDF's or other downloadable media.
- Select layout templates for new pages
- Complete control over your menu structure
- Save time, work, and money by not paying someone else to update your content
CMS stands for Content Management System – meaning you can manage your own content, through an administration system (or "backend") that is part of your website. This site is the perfect solution for most small businesses. Why? Because it gives them control over their content. Customers (and search engines) love new content and you don't want to have to pay your web designer every time you want to change a few words!